The Local Option Tax Commission is accepting requests until 5p.m. on Friday, April 29, 2016, for the use of revenue that is anticipated to be collected during FY17. All groups or individuals wishing to make a request for the use of the funds will need to complete and turn in a Request for Funding Application, a W-9, and proof of registration with the State of Idaho.
Eligible categories for the use of the funds include:
• Streets, sidewalks and pathways, public transit, pedestrian crosswalks and transportation
• Construction and maintenance of cultural and recreational facilities, including the McCall Municipal Golf Course and Library
• Recreational and cultural activities including but not limited to library, community art and cultural events
• Parks maintenance, development and beautification
• Animal shelters
• Direct costs to collect and enforce the tax
• Marketing, advertising, tourism development and event promotion
Applications for funding requests are available at McCall City Hall and from the City’s Web site www.mccall.id.us. Completed applications must be received by the McCall City Clerk’s office by 5 p.m. on April 29, 2016. Applications received after that date will not be eligible for consideration.