2016 McCall in Bloom Registration FormShow community pride, enhance our environment,
have fun in the sun, and help beautify McCall!
McCall in Bloom is a fun, friendly local gardening contest to encourage community beautification and involvement. Enter as a “contestant” to vie for the Golden Gnome Award, or enter our non-judged category as a “Partner” and show your support for McCall!
~The Rules ~
- Entry forms must be submitted with $25 entry fee by July 15, 2016. No entries accepted after this date.
- Entries are limited to those within the McCall City limits or Area of Impact EXCEPT for the EDIBLES category which is open to McCall area/Donnelly area
- All entries receive a yard sign, McCall in Bloom custom wildflower mix, and invitation to the awards ceremony and celebration
- Contestants must agree to allow MIB judges access to view the garden site for judging purposes. Contestants will be contacted prior to judging to arrange time and date
- “Partners” won’t be judged but will help promote community beautification through participation.
- Applicants may enter only one category.
- Judging will be July 26,27,28, 2016 (expect about 20 minute on-site judging)
Large Commercial: over 500 sq. ft. or more than 25 pots or planters
Small Commercial: less than 500 sq. ft. or less than 25 pots or planters
Non-Profit: civic groups, churches, schools
“Edibles”: berries, vegies, herbs, fruits
~The Celebration ~
Winners of the McCall in Bloom contest will receive public recognition at the community celebration in August, hosted by the McCall Improvement Committee. All participants in McCall in Bloom are invited to attend the celebration!
For questions or more information, call Carol at 634-3504 or email@example.com