The City of McCall’s Water Department will be conducting our Annual Fire Hydrant Flushing Program beginning May 29, 2018 through June 15, 2018, weather permitting.
Flushing activities well be done between the hours of 7:30 am 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
As a result of this procedure, you may experience:
- May experience reduced water pressure at your residence or place of business.
- Discolored water from sediment in the water main.
After flushing operation is completed:
- Open a cold water faucet and let the water flow until it is clear, then close it.
- Open a hot water faucet and let the water flow until it is clear, then close it.
- When both hot and cold water are clear, the water is ready for normal use.
- You can also check the faucet screen for trapped particle.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL THE FOLLOWING PUBLIC WORKS REPRESENTATIVES:SUE DEVERE, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 208-634-8945,OR
LEVI BRINKLEY, WATER DISTRIBUTION SUPERINTENDENT 208-634-1011